Leah grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. She is a graduate of Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee and the University of Alabama School of Law. Leah has been active in a variety of community service endeavors for children and the elderly.
Leah joined Taylor and Taylor in 2015. She lives in Montgomery with her husband, Chris.
Admitted to Practice
- Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 2015
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., Public Interest Certificate, 2015
- University of Virginia, Curry School of Education, M.T., 2012
- Rhodes College, B.A., 2010
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Public Service Committee
- Autauga County Bar Association